WEFTEC 2021 in Chicago
The Water Show! covered the first major water conference and expo since the start of the pandemic, the Water Environment Federation Technical Exposition and Conference (WEFTEC).
Typically the largest water conference in North American with more than 20,000 attendees, the 2021 event in Chicago probably had a little over half that number with many in the water community still prohibited from travel and concerns about the Omicron variant of COVID-19.
With many of the larger "anchor" tech companies (typically the largest exhibitors) skipping the conference, this was a time for smaller companies to shine.
Check out all our interviews from
WEFTEC: October 16-20, 2021 Live from Chicago!
Use the "Hamburger" symbol at the top right of the video to watch the video interviews
in this Special Edition coverage including:
* Water Environment Federation 2020-2021 President Lynn Broaddus
* Mahesh Lunani, Aquasight
* Benjamin Cairns, Tidal Vision
* Anthony Nelson 2S Water
* Walid Khoury and Jennifer Cisneros, BioMicrobics, Inc. - Better Water. Better World.®
* Craig Gloeckler and Vincent Fernandez, CUES Inc.
* Jim Huck, Industrial Flow Solutions
* Alec O'Keefe, KROHNE USA
© 2022 WaterCitizen Foundation All Rights Reserved